Kwara State University, KWASU Post-UTME/admision screening form for 2017/2018 academic session is out. KWASU authorities also released the registration/application details and instructions for the online payment of Post-UTME fee/administrative charge on the KWASU Post-UTME Portal – www.kwasu.edu.ng/portal.
The management of Kwara State University is inviting all candidates whose UTME first or second choice is Kwara State University (KWASU) for the 2017/2018 admission screening. Those who are interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice can also apply for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the calendar year.
ELIGIBILITY FOR KWASU PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING 2017/2018 (WHO IS QUALIFIED FOR POST-UTME?)
This is to invite all UTME candidates in the underlisted categories to apply for the KWASU Post-UTME Screening/Test for 2017/2018 admission exercise:
- Those whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete
- Those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice.
All candidates must have five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply for the Post-UTME Screening Test of Kwara State University but will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
HOW MUCH IS KWASU POST-UTME REGISTRATION FEE?
Online registration starts from Tuesday 30th May, 2017.
REGISTRATION FEES: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only (i.e. Three Thousand Naira (₦3,000.00) as Screening Fees and Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) as administrative charges).
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
To register and pay the above mentioned registration fees, the following steps should be taken:
- From KWASU undergraduate portal home page (http://app.kwasu.edu.ng/portal), click “PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION” menu.
- Click “Registration Form” link
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue” button to generate the payment breakdown. NOTE that if you have already attempted to make payment, this section will notify you of the status of such payment.
- Check the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button. Do not click the button twice.
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be directed to your registration portal where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, a screening date will be scheduled for you. It is important to print your Post-UTME Registration Form and Payment receipt. You are to bring these documents to the screening center along with other important documents.
- NOTE that if you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you can use the “Login” link under PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATIONmenu to access your registration portal.
WHAT IS KWASU POST-UTME CUT-OFF MARK FOR 2017
The Post-UTME cut-off mark for KWASU for the 2017/2018 admission has not been announced. We will update you here as soon as the school make it public.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in UTME when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for KWASU.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for the 2017 KWASU Post-UTME/Admission Screening online registration is Friday 30th June, 2017.